Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Walgreens 3/16

Not my best trip ever....I had an off day all around and should have stayed home but here is what I got....

Toilet paper - Part of the Goergia-Pacific Rebate (click here for info) After rebate they will be $2.74 for each package (I have a thing about toilet paper......I start getting nervous if I don't have at least two packages of it in my stockpile....One of my things I guess)

Pen's - $.99 each

Organic Chocolate - $.99 (I was curious how it tasted....normally wouldn't pay that much for one chocolate bar)

Excedrin - $3.04....not a good thing...I had read they were part of a BOGO deal and my Walgreens didn't have them ringing up as that....but I needed this item so I got it anyway.

Glade Candles - $1.75....again I thought the coupon was $1.50 off Each...but it was off two. I was a little flustered at the register because there were a lot of people behind me....I purchased them but Should have probably had them taken off since the price wasn't what I had planned on it being.

Tanning lotion - Short story...Checked out the lotions first because they were supposed to print out an $8 RR. Well the RR didn't print.....So a Manager was called and I guess the two that I picked out didn't ring up for the RR Deal.....The Manager rang up two that were printing out the RR and then Let me take the original ones I had picked out!! BTW I LOVE THE WAGS ON CENTENNIAL AND NORTH FIFTH!!!

No comments: