Thursday, March 4, 2010

Freezer Meals

This is what I did all afternoon yesterday!! Once a Month Cooking is a life saver in my house!!

I made the following dishes

4 - Italian Shells
2 - Simply Lasagna
2 - Ham and Chicken Roll-Ups....they didn't roll up very well so it's actually layered...lol
1 - Cheesy Ham and Noodles (was supposed to be 2 but I cut up the ham and kept nibbling at it and didn't quite have enough for two recipe's)
4 - Joes to Go
5 - Chicken Tetrazzini
2 - Tuna Bow Ties
9 - Chili

That is 29 meals in my freezer!! Yay!! I also have the stuff to make three more recipies but my freezer is so full I'm going to try and finish those up this weekend after we eat a few meals.

I love not having to stress about meals. With my Fibro getting worse I need those meals to fall back on when I'm not able to cook.

No comments: