Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blessed!

This is one of my extra storage shelves.

I can't possibly be able to express into words the feeling of being blessed beyond belief when I look at my pantry and how much food is in it. It may not all be the fun foods we love but if needed we could really go a very very long time without having to spend very much on food.

God has really blessed us and I am so grateful that I have been able to use Coupons to make this happen for my family!

Just wanted to share.

Have a wonderful Day!

2 comments:

Calling All Super Savers said...

Nice pic. I have a hard time finding room for all my stuffs as well. BTW, thanks for linking up my blog to your blog, when I click on it, it seems not linking to my blog.
Thanks.

Melinda Hill said...

I can't seem to get it to work....hmmm I'll have to work on that.