Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fruit Snacks Galore!!!

Go over to Frugal Tips for Vegas Chicks to see how I got Cheap Fruit Snacks!!

I was able to get 15 boxes for $1!! That is $.07 a box!!!

I got 5 more for $1.50 which is $.30 a box. I didn't have any more coupons but got a few extra boxes anyway.

Cost : $59.09 (20 boxes Fruit Snacks and two bags of oranges)
Saved : $47.80 (81% Savings)
Paid : 11.29

The Catalina Deal is buy 5 get a $3.50 catalina for your next purchase. The fruit snacks are $1 each so even without the coupons your getting 5 boxes for $1.50!!

Oh and they are having an 8 hr sale so I got two bags of Oranges for $.99 each!!

After a long day of cooking yesterday I needed some Savings Shopping to get me back on track!

AND......I met some more Coupon ladies at the store!!! I love chatting with coupon friends!!!

No comments: