Tuesday, March 23, 2010

CVS 3/23


Cost : $38.91
Savings : $24.55 63% Savings
Paid : $14.39 ......plus I have a $3 ECB to use the next time I go in

Diapers - $8.97 used $2 coupon and got $3 ECB back - Paid 3.97 plus tax per package. I did however find it funny when I got home that one package had 26 diapers and the other had 23....hmmmm interesting...lol

Dawn Hand Soap - two lavender ones were $.71 each and the two Hand Renewal ones were $.46 each after coupons. (These are one of my Brand Loyal items....so I get them when they are under $.75 each)

Colgate - FREE MONEY MAKER!!! $3.99 used $1 off coupon and got a $3.99 ECB!!! Love it!! I didn't need toothpaste but I can give it away!!

The bottle in the middle is actually CVS Brand Shampoo....When I scanned my card today I received a $1/1 any CVS hair product and the shampoo was $.99!! FREE!!!

3 comments:

Amanda XOX said...

CVS on Losee and Centennial accepts expired coupons. It's a YMMV, so not all CVS stores will do it, but that location does! I love CVS and they are all so friendly and helpful when it comes to couponers.

amanda.coxfam.org

Melinda Hill said...

That is great to know. That's the one I go to. I Love the Walgreens on Centenial and North 5th....Dawn the daytime cashier is Amazing and is so patient with Couponers!!

not sure if Couponers is a word now that I typed it....lol

The Prudent Homemaker said...

They keep making those packages of diapers smaller and smaller; 21 size 5 diapers is only 3-4 days of diapers!

Just means we need to find good deals on diapers more often!