Thursday, February 4, 2010

Albertsons Savings



So it looks like a big trip.....had to take three pictures to fit it all in.

Cost : $145.83
Savings : $68.81
Spent : $77.02

A few of the good items:
Air Wick Spray - $.50 each (I use these in gift baskets so I stocked up)
Wheat Thins - $1.29 each
Cereal - range from $.88 to $1.38 a box (i had different coupons ranging from $.50 to $1 off each)
Tortilla Shells - $.99 each
Tyson Chicken - two were $4 and the others were $6 (not overly great deals but I needed more quick foods in my freezer for dinners)
Pistachios - $2.50 (I think my husband likes these so I picked them up as a treat)

I'm trying to work on getting my overall stock pile up on all items.

We were blessed to be able to pay off all our credit card debt with our tax return this year!!! We are now working on getting our full Emergency fund in place. My goal is to keep enough stock pile that if anything did happen we would be good for a few months. other than bread, milk and such.

I hope everyone is having a great week and I'd love to hear about your savings.

Melinda

No comments: