Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CVS 2/23

Rumor had it that the Huggies Refill Packages were ringing up 2/$5 along with the tub's that I purchased. I went to check it out.....the CVS I went to was all out of the Refill Packages so I will have to check out another location.

I scanned my card when I got into the store and it printed out a $5 coupon when I spent $15 in the store!!! Score!! (I heard that some people were getting coupons for Huggies wipes......you could use on this great deal)

So I purchased 5 of the wipes and a drink for Madison and Myself to get me up over $15. Final price was $1.74 per tub of wipes!! Pretty good price I think. I may go to another location on Friday and see if maybe a Huggies coupon will print for me....I can hope can't I. I'm also going to be checking the packages I did buy...sometimes they put coupons in them.

You can never have too many baby wipes on hand!! And if you have too many then share with a friend you may know that could use a little extra help to make it until payday. It always seemed to be that we would be low on diapers, wipes, bread and milk two days before payday on the months we were really tight on funds. When you think about it....$1.74 a tub is not a lot of money but could possible bless someone in more ways than you know!! Keep a look out for ways you can use your savings to bless others!

No comments: