Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Target

I'm not a very good Target coupon girl but today I did pretty good

Cost : $78.08
Saved : $47.10
Spent : $30.99
60% savings isn't bad.

We don't have a couple of the card games but the extra's I will stash in my closet for unexpected birthday parties or for possible gift baskets. Same with the ponies.

The My Little Pony's were buy one get one free with the coupon I had.
The card games were all about $1.25 after coupons.
The soap was $1.50 each for the foam soap and $1.25 for the Dawn dish soap. (I love the foam soap to clean my stove top and I have been out for some time just waiting for a good deal!! They are $2.25 without the coupon so that still is a good deal!)

2 comments:

Brie said...

Hey I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the my little pony coupons and the game coupons? Thank you I enjoy seeing all your savings.

Melinda Hill said...

I got that one off Coupons.com

I follow Hip2Save.com and she posts a lot of the deals that I get at Target.

I follow Grocery Smarts for my groceries but Hip2Save has free sample information and sometimes matches up things that Grocery Samrts doesn't do. I have to warn you her site is addicting...you almost have to check it daily because she posts so many good things.

Check it out!! And feel free to ask any questions!!