Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Walgreens

I went to Walgreen's to hopefully score some awesome deals and I sure did!! I have to psych myself up for Walgreen's on trips like this. I did multiple transactions to get amazing savings. (BTW the cashier I had at the Centennial and North 5th store was AWESOME!!! I asked her for her schedule so I can go back when she is there)

ok Bottom Line....

Cost : $104.88
Savings : $72.31 70% Savings
Spent : $32.57.....I also have $4 in Register Rewards for my next visit.

The pull ups alone at full price would have cost me well over $35.....This was a great trip and well worth the time it took me to get such great savings.

The candies I used as filler in order to roll some of the Register Rewards. Walgreen's system has to have an item to attache every coupon/RR to.....So with the pull ups I used a coupon but couldn't use a RR from a different purchase because it already had the coupon attached to it....So I added the really cheap candy to add items so I could use the RR. Bonus was the chocolate I added also gave an extra RR!!!

No comments: