Friday, February 12, 2010

I Love Walgreens!!

Cost : $62.58
Saved : $34.80
Spent : Out of Pocket...$27.78.....I have $18.50 in Register Rewards from this trip so it's like I only spent $9.28!!! (the diapers alone were $8.99 before coupons)

Other than the Candy and Gum these were all things I wanted to add to my stockpile. I hate running out of razors or bath soap and having to pay full price for it...so when the deals are this good I stock up with whatever coupons I can and as much as my budget will allow.
(It is very important that I have non-fruit or flower smelling body soap available at all times!! Otherwise I get a lecture from my husband! lol

2 comments:

Shannon Wallace said...

Sweet deal!!!! I must learn how to earn these register rewards...please?? :o)

Melinda Hill said...

I get most of my match ups from Hip2Serve.com I love her blog and she has ton's of free things you can sign up to get.

She is an army wife too so that is kinda cool.