Friday, January 22, 2010

Albertsons - Fruit Snacks

ok so first I want to clarify.....We only buy fruit snacks if they are on sale or a good deal and I use them for after school snacks and I usually keep a few in my purse for emergency need to keep the kids quiet kind of a thing.... So no nasty notes about my kids having all this sugar!! lol

Cost : $34.35
Saved : $29.55 ($26.05 coupons, store coupons, catalina's + $3.50 catalina for my next trip)
Spent : $4.80

That is $.32 per box....can't beat that price for extra snacks!!

All my coupon Match Ups were from GrocerySmarts.com
The Albertson's special was buy 4 get $3 instant savings and if you purchase 5 in one transaction it prints a $3.50 Catalina for your next purchase. I rolled the Catalina's and did 3 transactions to get this great deal.

I also want to note that all these boxes are part of the Box Tops for Schools so that will be $1.50 for the kid's school!! I have turned in so many of these to the schools. Every little bit helps.

No comments: