Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Working the Register Rewards at Walgreens


Here is a time that the Register Rewards really made my day!!

I like to make my RR work for me when I need them the most!! I only needed zip lock bags....to put all the Chili in that I made today....I took the extra time and went to Walgreens.

The Chips were buy $20 worth and get a $10 RR. So I rang those up first....used the $20 worth of RR I had from earlier this month to pay for them... ZERO Balance on that transaction.

I got the bags for $.99 each, the Wipes for buy one get one 50% off, and the Snapple's were $.50 on clearance......I used the $10 RR I got from the first order for buying all the chips....PAID $.40

So I got everything in that picture for $.40!!

Cost : $43.57
Savings : $43.17
PAID : $.40

Love it!! And yes my husband still thinks I'm crazy!!

(the second receipt is a little messed up....I had picked up some Bullfrog sunscreen that was on clearance that had a coupon attached to it that would have made them $1 each....didn't realize the coupon had expired....So she had to take them all off)

3 comments:

Karen Brouwer said...

I took advantage of that great pepsi or coke products deal as well. I think I was out of pocket about $3 for a ton of chips and ice cream and bacon and mac&cheese. It's a good week to shop at Wags!

Karen Brouwer said...

Oh, and if Chad thinks you are crazy, then he doesn't have to eat any of those chips while he is watching t.v. or playing legos. :)

Melinda Hill said...

lol he just laughs at me a lot....but when we have extra money or pay a bill off he likes it.