Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Walmart 5/3 - 90% Savings









I made a Walmart run today. I don't do this often but I got so many new coupons this weekend I wanted to see what prices were at Walmart on a lot of them.

Ivory Soap $.03 each Money Maker - $.97 used $1/1 coupon from 5/1 inserts
(note the coupon says limit of 4 of these coupons per Shopping trip! Please read the coupons and follow the rules!)

K-Y $.38 each Money Maker - $2.62 used $3/1 printable coupon

Travel size Shampoo & Conditioner $.47 each after coupon - $.97 each used a save $1 on conditioner when you buy shampoo coupon that came in a booklet I got in the mail.

Travel size Deodorant $.03 each money maker - $.97 used a $1/1 coupon that came in the same booklet as the Shampoo

Razors $$.67 each after coupon - $2.67 used the $2/1 coupon from the 5/1 inserts. There is a moneymaker deal at Walgreens this week. It was reported that some Walmarts had them for $1.67 so check yours and see. You could get them for free at Walmart. (I still think $.67 is a good deal)

Gauze Pads $.56 each after coupon - $1.56 used $1/1 printable coupon (Great to throw in your emergency bin....)

Toothbrush $.47 each after coupon - $1.97 used $1.50/1 coupon from 5/1 inserts. They only had two on the shelf or I would have picked up more. There may be a better deal on these between now and when they expire.

My total trip:

Pre Coupon total was $24.43
Coupons used $22.00
PAID : $2.43
90% Savings

No comments: