Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Tip on Shopping Lists

I want to give credit where credit is due. 90% of the deals I'm able to get at the Drug Stores I get from the match ups over at Hip2Save.com.

Here is what I do so I don't get confused when I get to the store.

For today I was going to Walgreens. So I looked up the Walgreens match ups over at Hip2Save.com and I copy and paste it to a Word Document.

Then I line by line go through and see what items I might be interested in getting. The items I don't need, don't have the coupons for, or don't have the money for I delete. Keeping the items I'm interested in on the page. Going back to the web page when needed to print the printables she has links for.

Then when I'm done I print the list and I'm ready to pull all my coupons and go.

I like this method because she lists the entire deal in detail so when you get to the store you know what items are simply free with coupon and what ones you will be getting RR back for.

Sometimes if I have a lot of items on the list I will set up my ideal transactions list before I go. This helps me not miss something and it helps me get through the checkout a lot faster.

I hope that is helpful to some of you that are new or get frustrated with Drug Store couponing.

No comments: