Monday, May 9, 2011

Unexpected Blessings

Have you ever been going through the Grocery Store and found a coupon laying next to a product you want to by? Total excitement for me when that happens. Possibly even a little squeal. I try not to get too excited. After all I don't want anyone thinking I'm a coupon freak or anything.....Well I guess my coupon binder gives that away. But still.

As I go through the store if I have more coupons than I will use of an item before they expire I will leave them by the product on the shelf. I know how excited I get when I find unexpected coupons and it makes me smile to know I might be giving that back to someone else.

So even though this is something little it may be something Huge to someone else! Take time to leave Unexpected Blessings for others in your Store!

~ Melinda ~

1 comment:

Samantha Hughes said...

I couldn't agree more