Thursday, May 5, 2011

98% Savings at Walgreens!








I do think this may be my best trip ever!

All my match ups for this trip came from Hip2Save. Click here. Here match ups are done really well. I never have issues with them being wrong like some of the other sites.

Transaction #1
6 Right Guard body wash (These are on sale BOGO free already. The cashier kind of questioned it but it is in their coupon policy that you CAN use a BOGO Free coupon on products that are on sale for BOGO Free)
2 Tylenol Pain Cream
1 BOGO Razor pack (This was a random one on the shelf at my Walgreens. A lucky find. It's the package on the far right it's basically two packages hooked together.)
1 Razor pack (I needed more on my bill in order to use my $3 RR. Typically I would have done this one separate in order to get yet another $3RR for my next trip.)
Used:
3 Bogo FREE Right Guard coupons
2 $5/1 printable coupons for the Pain Cream
1 $3/1 Walgreens coupon for the Pain Cream (took $6 off)
2 $2/1 Coupons from 5/1 inserts for the Razors.
1 $3 Register Reward from my trip on Saturday.
Total Paid: $.96
Received 1 - $3 RR for my next trip from the Razors.

Transaction #2
1 Razor Pack
2 M&M's (Again I needed more on my bill in order to use my RR)
Used:
1 $2/1 Coupon from 5/1 inserts for the Razors
1 $3 Register Reward from my trip on Saturday
Total Paid: $.40
Received 1 - $3 RR for my next trip from the Razors

Grand Totals:

Total Cost: $62.51
Walgreens Savings : $19.68
Coupons Savings : $41.47
Total Paid: $1.36 98% Savings
AND I have 2 - $3 RR for my next trip!

Whoot A successful trip to Walgreens!
(not all my trips there are a success so I'm over joyed when they are!)

1 comment:

Melinda Hill said...

Just a side note....I had more coupons for the body wash. However, I didn't want to clear the shelves so I only picked up 6 of them. More than what we needed for our stockpile!