Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Extra Coupons!

Tip: Check the packages of what you buy! The Noxzema Razors I purchased last week at Walgreens each had a $2 coupon on my next purchase of those exact same razors! (the 2 I purchased from Walmart did not have the coupon in them)

Now, I'm not normally one to open packages until I need them....but I did open those 4 and took the coupons out. If another good deal doesn't come along I can always get cheap ones from Walmart since they are $2.67 regular price there. I used these razors yesterday and I'm happy with them! I'm a little picky when it comes to razors...

The Frozen Pretzels I buy for my girls after school snacks almost always have a coupon for Honey Mustard Sauce on the inside of the box and at the commissary I end up paying less than $.50 for them.

So keep your eyes open and maybe you'll find some extra coupons!

No comments: