Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Smiths

Smiths
9-15-09

Cost : $ 104.42
Savings : $38.73
Spent : $65.69
37% Savings

I got good prices on each of these items individually but over all my savings wasn't what I had hoped it would be. However, I came in way under budget and I am fully stocked on a lot of items now.

I love the case lot sales and the fact that you don't have to buy a whole case of the items. The items that are in the isle's are priced the same per item as if you were buying the case. Major bonus since we typically don't need as many as come in a case.

Just realized my picture is missing the 12 rolls of paper towel....you'll just have to use your imagination for that one.

I also with this trip earned $.10 per gallon savings on gas.....When I filled up our car it ended up saving me $10 today!! Gotta love extra Gas perks!!

No comments: