Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Commissary Deals


Commissary
9-16-09

Cost : $45.85
Savings : $16.45 +
Spent : $29.40

37% Savings

As I feel I get a great deal of savings at the commissary the percentage is a bit incorrect compared to my other store receipts. The other stores will factor in the "Store" Savings...ie...what you saved because the item was on sale and not full price....where the Commissary only factors in what it rang up as so my total savings of $16.45 was straight coupon savings. It doesn't take into account that the full price for the Toaster Strudel's is possible another $.75 above what it rang up as.

So for me a 37% savings at the Commissary is good and I know that if I had the full non sale prices factored in it would most of the time put me up over a 50% savings.

The Pull Ups alone would have cost me $29 at full price!!

No comments: