Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Albertsons


Albertsons
9-8-09

Cost : $18.43
Savings : $17.43
Cost : $1.00

95% Savings - Avg $.14 per item

This was the most successful trip I've made to
Albertsons since I've started coupons.
I used 4 double coupons on the pasta and
dressing...and there was a coupon in the store
for buy two of the dressings get a free bag of
cole slaw!! Major bonus!!

My last experience at the Lake Mead/Hollywood Albertsons
wasn't a great one but this time wasn't so bad.
I was there right at 9am and there were maybe
4 cars in the parking lot....maybe that's a better time to go...

3 comments:

whitefamilyblog said...

help me Melinda. lol, good for you!

Shannon Wallace said...

WOW!!! That's an awesome deal! DO they do double coupons at Albertson's? Those items you purchased are items I would use since we already buy them...except for the free slaw!

Melinda Hill said...

Last weeks paper had a flyer that had three coupons from Albertsons that you could use to double the value of three manufacturer's coupons up to $1.00 in value. So those are what I used.

None of the stores around here do the double coupons...from what I've heard...but once in a while they do things like this that help out!