Sunday, September 13, 2009

Commissary Deals

Commissary Trip!!

I made my random trip to the Commissary
today with all three kids in tow...
I typically do not take my kids when I coupon shop
due to the fact that I get distracted
easily and end up with non coupon items in my cart.

We survived the trip and look at these great deals!!
Soup for $.50 each
Jam for $1.25 Each
Body Wash for $.64 each
Shampoo/Conditioner for $.29 each

Was a successful trip and everything I
purchased was on my needed list for my
stockpile.

I went in with $15 cash and knew I had to stay below
that so when it rang up at $15.01 I was so excited!!
Cashier thought I was nuts...lol..I probably am...

I matched up all these coupons and deals from
the http://www.hip2serve.com/
Web site so check it out.
(not all the coupons are the same because she
is in a different region but I've found them to be
very close to what we have.)

No comments: