Friday, September 24, 2010

Kraft Cheese

Thanks to my wonderful friend Amy in Las Vegas I was able to score amazing deals on some Kraft Products at the Commissary. She had a $5 off 5 Kraft Cheese items coupon that she mailed to me. Link to coupon Here after you print the first hit the back button and it should print a second one.

I love being able to pass on coupons to friends! Make sure you pass on coupons if you aren't going to use them and you think someone you know would.

Cost : $9.08
Coupons : $5.00
Paid : $4.08
55% Savings

Mozzarella Cheese - $.79 each
String Cheese - $1.50
Cream Cheese - $.50 each

I will be heading back for more next week!

2 comments:

Shannon Wallace said...

Thanks!!! Just printed it!

Melinda Hill said...

I have heard that this coupon has re set a couple of times in the past so keep checking back to it every couple days or so to see if it re sets again!