Friday, September 17, 2010

Bring on the Coupons!

What a whirlwind these past few months have been. We left Vegas two and a half weeks later than we had originally planned but we made it to Wichita Falls Texas in one piece and I'm so glad I decided to box up and take a good chunk of my stockpile with us in the Truck.

I have an overwhelming need to get back into couponing. Last week I went and purchased my papers at Walmart to start getting my coupon stash back up. I haven't had a chance to check out what deals the local paper may have to get them delivered to me but in the mean time I'll be heading out every Sunday to get those coupons!

In the two and a half months I didn't do Coupons our grocery budget went thru the roof. Because I couldn't stock up when things were on sale it became way more expensive in the long run. I'm ready to get back into it and start saving money.

My challenge will be coupon match ups. In Vegas I had Grocery Smarts to help me out with the match ups and to let me know when it was an ok deal or an amazing stock up deal. I'll try to post what I can. My Shopping options here are The Commissary, Walmart, Market Street (I think that's the name) and Albertsons.

This should prove to be a fun ride!

No comments: