Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Commissary 9-29

I did a huge shopping trip today so I didn't take a picture of everything but here are some highlights.

Here is what I paid for each item.
Powderade - $.41 each Not pictured (Coupon was given at register buy 10 get 5 free)
Milk - $1.03 each (Coupon was save $1.50 on milk when you buy 2 boxes of poptarts)
Betty Crocker Potato's - $.74 each (Coupon was save $.50/2)
Clorox Wipes - $1.49 each (Coupon was save $.50/1 These were Military coupons hanging by the product)
Kandoo Wipes - $1.05 each (Coupon was $1/1)
Hefty Trash bags - $4.49 each (Coupon was Save $.50/1.....This is another Military Coupon that was by the product.....Actually picked it up at the BX and took it to the Commissary where the same box of Trash bags was $2 cheaper.)

My receipt didn't print right......Ran out of tape and I didn't notice until I got home but From what I remember I saved $25 in coupons on my entire bill at the Commissary!!

Successful Trip!

No comments: