Monday, November 22, 2010

My Stockpile at Work

Most of you may not know this but I started a Facebook page for my business a few months back called Serenity Hill. When I did that I got connected with Jessica over at Penny Pinching Polly! She is doing an Adopt a Family for Christmas and has been getting other boutiques to come together to make Christmas wonderful for one family this year.

I love how even when times are tight we are still able to find ways to bless others!!

Sometimes we don't think we can afford to help others but if we come together and each pitch in where we can then we can make a difference in the life of One Family at a time!!

We aren't in a position this year to donate financially or to buy gifts for others. However, I have been able to build a great stockpile of items and help in a different way this season.

All the items above I will be mailing off to a family that is struggling this year. While others were able to buy the toys and gifts that this family needs I'm able to fill the gap of other necessities that this family needs.

So whats in your Stockpile that you can bless others with?

No comments: