Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Target is Not my thing....

I have tried to have good coupon trips to Target but it seems every time I try it NEVER goes as planned. When I go to other stores I have it priced to the Penny and 99% of the time when I check out the price was right on. At Target it almost never is the same and I have a ton of trouble understanding their receipts to know where the mix up is.

PLEASE....if you are new to couponing don't get discouraged if your Target trips don't go well!! I've been doing this for over a year and I still have trouble at that store.

So here is what I got today.















Clearance find!!! They had three different kinds of these at my Target in Wichita Falls, TX!
They are priced at $2.48 each and I had a coupon for $1.50 off any Olay body wash that expires this weekend. So I got them for under $1!!




















My Target had these on Price Drop to $2.17 each. I had two save $1 /1 coupons from the internet and a target coupon for $1/2 making them $.67 each!! Your Target may be cheaper I've heard of some being marked under $2 each. Different Regions prices may vary.
















Glad Holiday Candles.....I tried to do this deal but it didn't work for me.
They are buy 5 @ $2.99 you get a $5 Target Gift Card, I had BOGO free coupons and two other coupons that were supposed to make them between $.34 and $.50 each when I bought 10 of them.....Something didn't work right and they ended up being $1 each.....oh well I tried.





















Great find of the day.....A Dog costume for Madison for $12.75!! She Loves it as you can tell!! I really hope she doesn't want to wear it to school tomorrow.

Sorry ladies I don't think I will be couponing at Target again for a long long time.... :-)

No comments: