Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Commissary 10-6


Huge Savings trip at the Commissary today!! Had to take two pictures!

Cost $109.46
Coupon Savings $42.00
Paid $67.46
38% Savings

I purchased 53 items if you average it out I paid about $1.27 per item. Not bad! Because of the way the receipt is I'm not going to match up what each item cost. Usually I write it down as I put it into my cart but I forgot to do that this time and at the Commissary it doesn't say what coupon is what on the receipt.

The Frozen Fish was the most expensive items I purchased. I actually had coupons for all but a few of these items and the Cream Cheese was FREE!!!

Oh how I Love Coupons!!

4 comments:

Shannon Wallace said...

I've slowly gotten back into couponing. I saved over $15 at the Commissary yesterday! For me that's excellent!!! They had our organic cereal on sale, plus $1/2 coupon. I bought like 12 boxes!!

Melinda Hill said...

That's Awesome! Let me know what coupons you use the most and I"ll send you more if I get any that you'll use!

Shannon Wallace said...

Thanks, friend!!! You too...let me know what coupons you need. I don't get the paper, but I do run into coupons quite frequently.

Veronica said...

I just started shopping back at the commissary after beginning couponing last month. My most recent commissary trip was OOP $103.68 The coupon savings were $181.85. The regular cost at other store would have been minimum $526 at the lowest costs priced at two other grocery stores before tax. This is well worth the 30 minute drive from town to go to base for!