Sunday, May 16, 2010

Smith's Coupon Deal!! Thru Tuesday

Yay for extra Savings!!

A Side note....The Smiths I went to didn't have the system updated so they had to hand enter all my 55 coupons....took forever but was worth it!!

Cost : $142.71
Savings : $93.22....65% Savings!!
Spent : $49.49

Was worth the trip!! I was able to go without kids....Thanks to my Husband!! So I spent a lot of time going thru my coupon binder and checking prices to see if it was a good deal or not.

Here are a few

Classic Mustard - $.49 each
Cereal - $1.00 each
Dawn Soap - $.49
Honey Mustard - $.69 each
Butter - $.79 each
Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce - $.49 each
No Yolks Noodles - $$.59 each
Softsoap - FREE
Texas Toast Croutons - $.29 each
Wacky Mac Pasta - $.25 each
White Castle Hamburgers - $2.67
PEPSI......lol....$.84 each
Danimals - $1.29 each
Garlic Bread - $1.99 each
Paper Towl - $.79
Band aids - One was $.64 and one was $.99

And I have $.15 off per gallon of Gas at the Gas Station!!

4 comments:

Pinch This, Stretch That! said...

You did Awesome! I'm a few weeks behind on organizing my coupons. I'm doing that tonight to take advantage of this deal. I Can't wait.

Melinda Hill said...

Ya I spent a good hour getting two weeks worth of Coupons cut and organized before I went. I had a good list ready to go but there were a few coupons I wanted to price check to see if they were worth using on this deal.

I think it took me close to an hour in the store to get everything. they were kind of busy too.

Anonymous said...

Good Job! One question, will they up the value on a $1/2 coupon to $2/2? (being that it is essentially .50/1)

Melinda Hill said...

No it won't double those coupons. If the value of the coupon is $1 or above they take that value. At least that's how I understood the way it was written....