Saturday, October 17, 2009

Albertsons

I'm so upset....I had all my items on the table ready for a picture and got side tracked....doesn't take much for me....and then I started organizing my freezer and pantry and put everything away....so guess what...I forgot to actually take the picture. I'm so bummed I had a lot of items.

Anyway here is a run down.

Cost $228.79
Savings $138.28
Spent $90.51
60 % Savings.

here is what I got for $90.51
- 6 Marie Callender Pot Pie's $1.55 each
- 10 Marie Callenders Pasta meals $1.38 each
- 3 Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes (17.5 oz) $.60 each
- 8 Betty Crocker Warm Delights $.50 each (OMG I'm in heaven these are the best!)
- 4 Betty Crocker Specialty Potatoes $.60 each
- 3 Cans Green Beans $.45 each
- 8 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls $.75 each
- 6 Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls $.80 each
- 8 Pillsbury Savorings $1.45 each (I like these for fast appetizers for parties)
- 8 Totinos Pizza Rolls (40 ct) $1.65 each
- 6 Mac & Cheese...not on sale but I needed them...Austin eats mac & cheese about every day lately.
- Banana's

It was a good trip I did multiple transactions and it did pay off in the end. I need to find the perfect time to go to Albertsons when they are not too busy. Doing coupons like this is fun and worth it but can be very frustrating if the store is busy or if you feel rushed at the check out. I'm starting to run into the same cashiers so that helps because they know what I'm doing when I come up.

I hope you guys enjoy my posts. I'd love to hear about your great deals!!

Let me know if you want to find out how you can save over 60% on your grocery bill!!

No comments: