Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Food 4 Less


Tried out Food 4 Less today......Not gonna be
one of my regular stops but they had
a couple of deals I couldn't pass up.

Chef Boyardee's were $.76 each

Toothpaste 5 of them were FREE
Toothpaste 6 of them were $.25 each
(or $.13 each if you avg together)

The meat was $7.25 for 5 steaks
(I marinade them for Chad so that is 5 meals for us)

A few things I liked....
- The shelves were stocked very well
- The product was marked really clearly and matched the ad!!! (makes a difference)

A few things I didn't care for....

- you have to bag your own groceries...lol
- The Receipt doesn't show your savings due to a sale
- The guy gave me a little bit of trouble with the coupons but did take them in the end
- The one I went to wasn't the cleanest but I would go back if the sale was good

1 comment:

Melinda Hill said...

On the Toothpaste...I had 5 $1 off coupons and 6 $.75 off coupons